Why become an HHS member?
If you have an interest in reptiles or amphibians, then you might just be a herpetologist! Joining a herpetological society like ours has many benefits...
- Meet others at meetings and events who have interests the same as yours
- Gain advice and tips from experienced herpetologists to keep your reptiles healthy
- Enjoy a variety of guest speakers with the latest and best herpetological facts
- Borrow books from our extensive library
- Attend field trips and behind the scenes tours of zoological parks
- Meet reptile breeders and keepers to trade reptiles
- And much more...
Available for all members to access, our library contains a variety of material with more than enough to suit anyone interested in herpetology. Books can be borrowed at meetings, or by arrangement with the librarian.
The Broadhead News: This is the Society's monthly newsletter and contains information and news about events in the Society and elsewhere relevant to herpetology.
The Hawkesbury Herpetologist: The Society's herpetological information journal. It contains in-depth articles about the ecology, natural habits, and the captive care of reptiles. Our Editor retired so there won’t be any more Hawkesbury Herpetologist magazines for the time being.
Single Membership - $10 with monthly Broadhead Newsletter emailed
Single Membership - $22 with monthly Broadhead Newsletter posted (covering postage). Postage included within Australia only.
Add an extra $10 each for other members at the same address.
Children under 15 years are Free.
Membership prices shown are subject to change.
Join and Pay for Membership Online